Learning Futures Pharma, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
Join thought leaders and senior executives from the biggest and most successful organisations in the pharmaceutical industry at iVentiv’s Learning Futures Pharma Virtual Knowledge Exchange.
Chair: Charles Jennings, Co-founder, 70:20:10 Institute
Theme: Innovation & 'Fail-Fast' Culture
Confirmed Sessions and Facilitators:
- Democratization of Learning at Novo Nordisk | Sanne Mantoni Macaire, Global Head of Learning & Development, Novo Nordisk
- Simon Brown, Chief Learning Officer, Novartis
- Learning Innovations Adopted in 2021 | Anil Nair, COE Lead & Head - Organizational Learning and Development, Zydus Group
- Strategic Innovation as a Key Organisation Feature | Laurence Lehmann-Ortega, Professor, HEC Paris
- Opportunity Marketplaces: Transcending Traditional Workforce Management | Karl Weston, Director Career Mobility, Degreed
When you attend, you’ll collaborate with your peers to discuss and define the future of learning and development. Unlike traditional ‘sit and listen’ webinars, with iVentiv you’ll be an active participant in every session.
Participants will be responsible for L&D at leading multinational organisations. Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.