Executive Development Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior Executive Development experts at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
'Thank you Russell and the iVentiv team. It was really excellent - inspiring and thought-provoking. Great topics, great activities, great people!' - Director of Executive Leadership & Learning, LVMH
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Kate Evans | Chief People Officer | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Judy Hou | Global Head of Learning Solutions | Philip Morris International
- Katy Ingle | Head of Talent, Learning and Diversity & Inclusion EMEA | Bank of America
- Jen McCartney | Director, Talent & Leadership Development | PayPal
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of leadership development
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost leadership experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.