Why should you come and work with iVentiv?
Founded in 2008, iVentiv is a young and dynamic family-run business. When you join the team, you'll be part of a growing international business organising a series of international conferences for executives from companies with an average of 100,000 employees, including over 350 of the Fortune Global 500.
Our unique, interactive event format has seen us achieve average event scores of over 92% – a record unmatched in this industry. In post, you'll be part of a close-knit team, with opportunities to grow and shape your own role. If you share our passion for learning and collaboration, we'd love to hear from you.
"You should come and work for iVentiv because, no matter what your skill set is or where you think you might be or the type of job that you want, it's an environment where people can identify what you're actually really good at and where you might have strengths that you didn't know."
Current Openings (1):
1. iVentiv - Delegate Sales Associate
£23,000 - £25,000 (dependent upon experience). Permanent role.
iVentiv Headquarters, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire
iVentiv’s Team Manager, Delegate Relations
iVentiv are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated sales person who is confident in making cold calls and engaging with senior executives on a daily basis.
As a Global Delegate Relations Associate you will play a dynamic role engaging with Vice President and Director level executives and offer invitations to join our unique global events. You will be working towards driving further commercial success across our entire portfolio of international conferences and networking events.
- Identifying potential delegates, by using LinkedIn and following industry news, networking, current affairs and other business sources
- Engaging with delegates such as Vice President and Director level executives to attend events globally
- Building relationships with potential delegates to grow your own portfolio of clientele
- Taking ownership of the delegate sales process, including building and managing pipelines
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets including weekly KPIs
- Commercially minded and hungry for a successful career in sales
- A strong communicator with telephone experience
- Target driven, taking initiative and having an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Willing and open to learning new things
- To work independently, as well as part of a close-knit team
- Potential to travel
- Potential for remote working
- Team Lunches
- Achievable Bonus Structure
- Free Parking
- Great Rural Location
- Flexible working hours
- The working hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with a one-hour lunch break
- Own transport is required as there are no public transport links
Send your CV and covering letter to Susan Mc Lernon: Email Susan