Jump to navigation
- Payment is due in full at time of registration, or within twenty-one (21) days of invoice. Payment must be received prior to the event.
- Payment includes lunches, refreshments, one evening meal and programme materials.
- Registration will be confirmed on receipt of payment and may be subject to cancellation. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
- Due to limited event space we advise early registration and payment by credit card to avoid disappointment. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Admission to the conference will be refused if payment has not been received.
- Unless stated otherwise on the booking form, all payments must be made in GBP (£).
iVentiv Substitution Policy
- Delegates may be substituted up to fourteen (14) days prior to the event on receipt of change of details submitted in writing to iVentiv. Refunds are not issued in the case of cancellations by the delegate.
- Substitutions between fourteen (14) days and the date of the event will be allowed subject to an administration fee of 10% of the registration fee already paid.
iVentiv Cancellation Policy
- Where a cancellation is received four (4) weeks prior to the event a 100% credit note will be issued to be used at another iVentiv event within eighteen (18) months of issuance.
- For cancellations received four (4) weeks or less prior to an event (including week four (4)), no credit can be issued.
- Cancellations must be received in writing four (4) weeks prior to the event in order to obtain a full credit note for a future iVentiv event. Thereafter, the event fee is payable in full and is non-refundable.
- Payment terms are fourteen (14) days and must be received prior to the event. Non-payment or non-attendance does not constitute a cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that iVentiv cancels or otherwise postpones an event iVentiv is not responsible for travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by clients.
- Intellectual property rights of all materials produced by, and or distributed by, or on behalf of iVentiv is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited, all materials Copyright iVentiv Ltd.
- In the event that iVentiv postpones an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled event date. In the event that the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit note representative of the payments made, to be used at a future iVentiv event, or a 100% refund. The credit note will be valid for eighteen (18) months from the date of issuance.
- iVentiv is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. iVentiv shall assume no liability whatsoever should an event be cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: fire, war, labour strike, weather conditions or other emergency.
- Please note that speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of iVentiv may require substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, iVentiv reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics.
- Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. iVentiv alone is entitled to waive this right and submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in which the client’s office is located.
- Client information is maintained on iVentiv databases and is utilised by iVentiv to assist in the provision of products and services which are deemed to be relevant to clients. Communication may be by telephone, fax, email or other relevant means. As part of iVentiv’s training and security practices telephone calls may be recorded.
- Any time-based discounts (e.g. early booking discount) offered require payment at time of registration and prior to the published cut-off date for such discounts.
- Additional discounts offered by iVentiv or selected partners also require payment at the time of registration and prior to any published cut-off dates.
- Discount(s) where offered, are offered exclusive of each other and multiple discounts cannot be combined.