Executive Development London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free Executive Development event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
‘The iVentiv team is clearly expert at bringing lots of diverse people together that can learn from one another in a safe and judgement-free environment’ - Global Head Learning Solutions - Customer & Commercial, Shell
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Charles Jennings | Co-Founder | 70:20:10 Institute
- Anna Westrin | Group Learning & Development Manager | Skanska
- Juliun Cole | Head of Learning Insight & Management | Orange Business Services
- Jen McCartney | Director, Talent & Leadership Development | PayPal
- Ed Fothergill | Head of Leadership & Management Development | Finastra
- Christoph Williams | Head of Talent & Leadership Development | Sony
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of leadership development
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost leadership experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.