Executive Development London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free Executive Development event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
'Wonderful opportunity to connect and learn from each other, and challenge our thinking and ways of looking at the future!' Head of Talent, Development and D&I, Sky
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Joel Casse | Global Head Leadership Development | Nokia
- Sarah Roché | Director, Talent | Royal Mail Group
- Caroline Chipperfield | Director, Leadership Development & Delivery | NHS
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of leadership development
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost leadership experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.