Executive Development UK, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this two-day virtual event, you can learn from peers and thought leaders about how different organisations are facing up to leadership challenges in 2021.
Robert Kovach will chair the Executive Development UK Virtual Knowledge Exchange. Amy Bradley (Hult Ashridge), Doug Scott (GE), Bob Williams (Teleperformance), and Sankalp Sharma (Signify) will also facilitate conversations.
Every iVentiv event is led by you. That means conversations are shaped around your goals and challenges, so you can take away new ideas to support your organisation. In addition to open networking sessions, you’ll discuss:
- Leading for the Human Moment (Dr Amy Bradley, Hult Ashridge Executive Education)
- Leadership Insights for the New Workplace Reality (Warwick Business School)
- Psychological Safety as a Performance Enhancer (Doug Scott, GE)
- A New Approach to Leadership Development (Bob Williams, Teleperformance)
- Building an Inclusive Executive Development Pipeline (Sankalp Sharma, Signify)
Participants will be responsible for Executive Development at leading multinational organisations. Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Global Heads of Executive Development can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.