Learning Futures Australasia, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
Chair: Charles Jennings, 70:20:10 Institute
Theme: Digital Learning
Confirmed Sessions and Facilitators:
- Building Business Impact into L&D Strategy | Charles Jennings, 70:20:10 Institute
- Sustaining the Change in Corporate Learning | Ben Keher, GP Strategies
- Digital Learning in a Post-Pandemic World | Robyn Archer, APA Group, Harriette Lawson, IAG
How are you tackling the challenges you face in learning and development? How are other organisations managing the same issues? At iVentiv’s Learning Futures Australasia Virtual Knowledge Exchange, you can discuss the future of learning and business with senior thought leaders in L&D in a unique setting.
You won’t be sat silently in a webinar. Instead, you’ll be exchanging ideas directly with your peers. Throughout the event, you’ll enjoy:
- Collaborative discussions with the group about the latest innovations
- Networking sessions
- Conversations on the skills, technologies and learning that businesses need in the future
Every iVentiv event is led by you. Topics are shaped around your interests and priorities, with conversational sessions focused on helping you identify new trends and take away real-world examples.
Participants will be responsible for L&D at leading multinational organisations. Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.