Learning Futures London 2021 (In-Person)
Chair: Kate Evans, Former People Director, Tesco
At this free in-person event, you will have the opportunity to discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Facilitators and topics:
- Making Learning Visible – Using Behavioural Science & Informal Learning to Develop a Learning Habit | Brian Murphy, AstraZeneca
- Developing World-Class Key Account Leadership in the new Normal | Murray Furlong, Coca-Cola Europacific
- Creating an Integrated Learning Journey | David Cushen, Anglo-American
- Leading with Purpose | Becky Wender, Avon
- Inclusive Leadership | Kate Evans, Event Chair
- David Hastings and Nick Ramsay, Go1
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 170 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.