Learning Futures Amsterdam, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Join CLOs from leading multinationals for open, in-depth discussions on the future of L&D.
Attendance is free and exclusive to C-suite executives, with a maximum of 40 participants. As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop together.
iVentiv first delivered a Learning and Development Executive Knowledge Exchange in 2009. Today, after more than 200 executive events, our average event satisfaction score is over 90%.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Event Chair: Stefaan van Hooydonk | Former Chief Learning Officer, Cognizant
- Steffen Straub | VP Talent Management, HARMAN International
- Shwetal Randive | Global Senior Director, Learning, Talent Development and Employer Branding, Radisson Hotel Group
- Laureen Rwatirera, Chief Learning Officer, ASML
- Tony Strows | Global Lead, Learning Consulting and Design (AI), Philips
- Vlasta Rojkova | Global Head of Leadership, Learning & Wellbeing, Bekaert
- Christopher Siragusa | Managing Director, Learning Design & Delivery (FXE Europe), FedEx
- Alex Ball and James Meadows | Senior Director and Learning Director, GP Strategies Corporation
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D, including case studies and recent trends
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
- Networking sessions with your fellow CLOs
All iVentiv events are experiential and collaborative. That means you have the opportunity to discuss the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.