Learning Futures Eindhoven, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Executive Development Utrecht, November, 2023
We are delighted to be hosted by ASML for this event at the invitation of ASML's Chief Learning Officer, Laureen Rwatirera. Headquartered in Europe’s top tech hub, the Brainport Eindhoven region in the Netherlands, ASML is an innovation leader in the semiconducter industry.
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘I have been attending iVentiv sessions for several years now and I always leave with new nuggets of information and meet new people in our profession that become sparring partners’ - Global Learning Business Partner Markets & HR Business Partner Group HR, Royal Philips
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Doug Scott | Former Leader, Executive Leadership | GE
- Laureen Rwatirera | Chief Learning Officer | ASML
- Ronald Plantinga | Senior Change Manager | ASML
- Tony Strows | Head of Digital Learning Strategy & Transformation | Royal Philips
- Steffen Straub | VP, Global Talent Management | HARMAN International
- Marco Mullers | VP, Learning & Development | DSM-Firmenich
- Naomi van Loon | Global Head of Learning & Development, Head of GV Academy | GrandVision
- Matthias Schmidt | Director Learning Architecture & Strategy | Swisscom
- Nick Craig | President & Author | Core Leadership Institute
- Maarten van Beek | SVP HR | ING Bank
- Bala Asirvatham | Global Head of CoEs Talent, Learning and Leadership & DE&I Officer | Vanderlande
- Svenja Dietrich | Global Director Learning, Development & Inclusion | HERE Technologies
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.