Learning Futures Basel, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Basel, October, 2023
At this free event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
We're thrilled to be hosted by Novartis for this one at their wonderfully shaped Headquaters, and will have the company's Chief Learning Officer Simon Brown with us to talk about the vital importance of being curious.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Event Chair: Charles Jennings, Co-Founder of the 70:20:10 Institute
- Simon Brown | Chief Learning Officer, Novartis
- Nancy Bornemann, Head of Global Learning & Development, Endress+Hauser
- Thomas Bergen | Co-Founder & CEO, getAbstract
- David Rault | Head of Learning & Talent Development, Pictet & Cie
- Julija Lavrac | VP, Global Leadership Learning Architect Lead, ABB
- Sanne Mantoni Macaire | Global Head of Learning & Development, Novo Nordisk
- Ronit Sharkany | Head of Learning, Syngenta
- Marianne Schenk | Executive Director, Leadership, Julius Baer
- Matthias Schmidt | Director, Learning Architecture & Strategy, Swisscom
- Davelene Marshall, VP of Learning, Leadership and Talent Development, Sonova
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- Expert-led workshops
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.