Learning Futures Basel, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Chair: Charles Jennings, Co-Founder of the 70:20:10 Institute
- Simon Brown | Chief Learning Officer, Novartis
- Judy Hou | Global Head of Learning Solutions, Philip Morris International
- David Rault | Head of Learning & Talent Development, Pictet & Cie
- Julija Lavrac | VP, Global Leadership Learning Architect Lead, ABB
- Sanne Mantoni Macaire | Global Head of Learning & Development, Novo Nordisk
- Ronit Sharkany | Head of Learning, Syngenta
- Marianne Schenk | Executive Director, Leadership, Julius Baer
- Matthias Schmidt | Director, Learning Architecture & Strategy, Swisscom
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- 1-2-1 meetings
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 170 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.