Learning Futures California, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event hosted at the Visa Global HQ, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative, experiential sessions organised around your interests and priorities in small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Chair: Charles Jennings | Co-Founder, 70:20:10 Institute
- Uli Heitzlhofer | Director, People, Learning & Development, Lyft
- Rajiv Chandran | Chief Learning Officer, Accenture
- Brad Benson VP | Chief Operations Officer, Intel
- Tim Harman | Global Head of Talent, MUFG
- Mike Hill | Senior Director, Talent & Organisational Development, Applied Materials
- Joshua Clark | Head of Learning & Careers, Red Hat
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Expert-led case studies
- Peer coaching, collaborative problem-solving sessions
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 90%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, senior learning leaders can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.