Learning Futures California, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At the kind invitation of Bee Ng (Vice President, Learning and Development) and Eric Berger (Global Head of Learning), Visa will host Learning Futures California 2023 at their stunning Foster City offices. Here, you have the opportunity to explore the home of one of America's iconic financial institutions, and discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'It was so much fun to come together again in person. Wonderful to see old friends, make new ones and learn from one another. By participating and sharing openly, we all walked away smarter than when we started!' Vice President, Visa University
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Theresa Cook | Group Head of Management & Leadership Development | Sky (Former Global Talent Development Program Manager, TikTok)
- Eric Berger | Global Head of Learning | Visa
- Neha Singla | Head of Talent Management & Development | WW
- Joel Constable | Director, Talent Development (Leadership) | Intuit
- Kristen Howe | Chief Product Officer | Linkage
- Selena Yuan | Global Head of Talent Development | Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Deep Mahajan | VP, Talent Management | Juniper Networks
- Sharon Schwartz | Senior Director, Talent Management | Equinix
- Shon Hiatt | Associate Professor of Business Administration | USC Marshall School of Business
- Shveta Miglani | Head of Global Learning & Development and Skilling | Micron
- Lawrence Stevens | Director, Learning Solutions | Micron
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.
Wondering what to expect? Hear from your fellow Californians below about what makes the iVeniv experience different.