Learning Futures Chicago, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Event Chair: Karen Kocher | Global General Manager, Talent & Learning Experiences & Workforce of the Future, Microsoft
- Deborah Wilson | Global Head of Talent Development, Shutterstock
- Teri Hart | VP Head of Talent Development, Zurich North America
- Jean Ryan | Senior Director, Learning, PepsiCo
- Rose Sheldon | SVP, Chief Learning Officer, KeyBank
- Linda Cai | VP Talent Development, Linkedin
- Nick Busalacki | Senior Director, Culture, People & Learning Experience, Johnson Controls
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.