Learning Futures Chicago, Executive Knowledge Exchange
We are thrilled to be hosted by LinkedIn for this event. Here, you'll have the opportunity to explore the headquaters of one of the best known social media platforms in the world, and discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘One of the most intimate, collaborative and intellectually charged learning conferences that exists. It’s a totally different experience from the others in this space’ VP, Talent Management, Dow Jones
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Karen Kocher | Global General Manager, Talent & Learning Experiences & Workforce of the Future, Microsoft
- Linda Cai | VP, Talent Development | LinkedIn
- Jay Moore | Global Learning & Culture Leader, GE Crotonville | GE
- Teri Hart | VP Head of Talent Development | Zurich North America
- Theresa Morris | Senior Director, Head of HARMAN University | HARMAN International
- Deborah Wilson | Global Head of Talent Development | Shutterstock
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.