Learning Futures Cologne, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Frankfurt, November, 2023.
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘What I find most valuable at the iVentiv events is the networking, with colleagues in the same field sharing their knowledge, experiences, and challenges. Gaining strategic sparring partners and learning from others eliminates having to figure things out on your own. You get the opportunity to challenge others and gain ideas and knowledge of practices that have worked and could possibly be great for your organization's culture’ - Global Head of Learning and Development, Siemens Energy
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Dr. Nigel Paine | Co-Presenter of Learning Now TV | Former Head of People Development, BBC
- Dr. Markus Hammer | Director, Learning, Functions Leader & Operations | McKinsey & Company
- Julia Ewen-Hoffmann | Head of Learning & Development | Deutsche Telekom
- Ilja Bitterling |Technical Product Manager HRIT | Deutsche Telekom
- Steve Dineen | Founder & President | Fuse Universal
- Torsten Schmeichel | Global Head of Development, Culture & Leadership | Leoni
- Stefan Weiss | Senior Director, Learning & Talent Management International | The Berner Group
- Viktor Szücs | Senior Director, Leadership Development & Cultural Transformation | Lufthansa
- Ines Geiger | Team Lead, Learn & Grow | Coursera
- Lukas Lewandowski | Regional Director DACH & Eastern Europe | Coursera
- Joselyn DiPetta | Head of International Learning & Development | Google
- Richard Klein | Head of Leadership & People Development | Evonik Industries
- Frederick Holscher | Adjunct Faculty | Hult EF Corporate Education
- Ilona Siemion | Head of Learning & Development | Volvo Cars
- Eleonora Durmaz | Global Head of Talent and Leadership | Grundfos
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.