Learning Futures Frankfurt, Executive Knowledge Exchange
We're thrilled to be back in Frankfurt for this event. At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘I always very much enjoy your events and how you focus them on people connecting and learning from each other. Really good content and format.’ - VP Learning and Development, Sage
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Tyra Malzy | Former Global Head of Sustainability, Learning & Education | JLL
- Meredith Wellard | VP, Group Learning, Talent & Platforms | DHL
- Bernd Suessmuth | Global Lead, Leadership Development | Dormakaba
- Sharon Olivier | Senior Faculty in Leadership Development & HR | Hult EF Corporate Education
- Riaz Shah | Professor of Practice, Innovation & Leadership | Hult EF Corporate Education
- Thomas Mück | Global Head of Learning and Development | Würth Group
- Antoine Poincare | Head of Climate School | AXA Climate
- Chiara Palazzi | Project Director, Global Talent Management & Organizational Development | Sandoz
- Christin Aydintan | Solution Consultant Europe | Coursera
- Thais Modena | Global Head of Leadership Development | Amazon
- Stefan Weiss | Senior Director Learning & Talent Management International | The Berner Group
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.
Wondering what to expect? Hear feedback from your peers about what makes an iVentiv event unique in this video: