Learning Futures Copenhagen, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Copenhagen, May, 2024
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'Thank you for giving us the space to re-connect to what truly matters in people development. Not only will I want to join future events, but recommend peers that are interested to deepen understanding, get creative ideas and build a strong network, to participate. Thank you for unfreezing me and re-energizing my passion for the development of people!' - VP, Global Training, Arjo
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Kimo Kippen | Aloha Learning Advisors | Former CLO, Hilton
- Steinar Roland | Head of Equinor University | Equinor
- Annee Bayeux | Chief Learning Strategist | Degreed
- Judy Hou | Global Head of Learning Solutions | Philip Morris International
- Ulrik Juul Christensen | CEO & Founder | Area9 Lyceum
- Mihaela Vacaru | VP, Global Training | Arjo
- Tiina Aavamaa | Head of Culture & Development | Finnair
- Johan Sloos | Head of sales Benelux & Nordics | Go1
- Berry Lumpkins | Global Head of OD | NKT
- Thijs Höppener | Account Executive Benelux, Nordics & Dach | Go1
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.