Learning Futures Copenhagen, Executive Knowledge Exchange
We are delighted to bring you back together in Copenhagen at the Novo Nordisk Headquarters for this Executive Knowledge Exchange.
At this exclusive, interactive session for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, go in depth with experts and senior leaders on the goals and challenges that are most relevant for you and your business.
You gave our last event in Copenhagen an overall satisfaction score of 96%. It was a session that the Head of Equinor University called 'A great arena for learning, sharing and discussing key L&D topics and trends with peers. The format enables good, open and honest dialogue and exchange of challenges, trends, ideas and opportunities.’
- Shannon Custard | Global Competence Development Manager (Global Head of Learning) | IKEA
- Nick Craig | President | CORE Leadership Institute
- May Elmahdi | Global Head of Talent & Learning | WS Audiology
- Steve Dineen | Founder & President | Fuse Universal
- Britt Bargfeldt | Group Head of HR Development | STARK Group
- Zahed Kamathia | VP, Global Head of Talent | LEGO
- Anne Valérie Corboz | Associate Dean, Executive Education, Professor of Strategy, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, HEC Paris
- Allan Christiansen | VP, Leadership & Talent Development & HRBP, Group Functions | Danish Crown
- Theresa Alin Ammann | Head of Global Learning & Development | Vestas Wind Systems
- Dr Ulrik Juul Christensen | CEO, Area9 Lyceum
This is not a “sit and listen” conference. Each event has a maximum of 40 attendees and every session is led by you. That means you get real value for your time. The two-day conversation is focused on providing you with tangible take aways and new ideas to support your career and includes:
- Interactive discussions around key topics identified by you and your peers
- Dedicated time to network with senior leaders in the field
- Expert-led conversations focused on your goals and the future of work
iVentiv has delivered events in cities around the world for senior leaders from businesses including more than half the Forbes Global 2000. After 15 years and more than 250 events, those senior leaders give iVentiv an average event satisfaction score of 92%. The iVentiv programme is designed with you in mind and with advice from an Advisory Board that includes some of the world’s most experienced experts.
This event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies but spaces are limited. Register today to avoid disappointment.