Learning Futures Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Europe, October, 2023
At this free online event for senior learning and development executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘Fantastic 2 days. Huge learning & exchanges, as well as opportunities. Thoroughly recommend it!’ - Beatrice Houghton Bernhard, Pictet & Cie
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Anne Geraghty | Director, Global Learning | Sage
- Marco Mullers | VP, Learning & Development | DSM
- Christopher Siragusa | Managing Director, Learning Design & Delivery (FXE Europe) | FedEx Express
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.