Learning Futures Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event for senior learning and development executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘A safe space to learn, connect and develop with the best peer group in our profession’ - Global Head of Learning & Enterprise Capabilities, Astrazeneca
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Prof. Dr. Nick van Dam | Director, IE Center for Corporate Learning & Talent Management | Former Chief Learning Officer & now Senior Advisor & Faculty, McKinsey & Company
- Anne Geraghty | Senior Director, Learning and Enablement | Sage
- Vinita Shirvastava | VP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Management, Learning & Organisation Development, D&I | Marelli
- Shannon Custard | Global Head of Learning & Competence | Ingka-IKEA
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.