Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Join CLOs from leading multinationals for open, in-depth conversations on the future of L&D.
Attendance is free and exclusive to C-suite executives, with a maximum of 40 participants. As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop together.
iVentiv first delivered a Learning and Development Executive Knowledge Exchange in 2009. Today, after more than 200 executive events, our average event satisfaction score is over 90%.
Chair: Derek Bruce, Former Director, Leadership Development at Signify
- Chris Smart | Head of Enterprise Learning & Development & Workforce of the Future, MetLife
- Chris Pollard | Director Global Learning, Ernst & Young
- Jen Bates | Head of Learning Global Functions, Citi
- Nick Ramsay | Enterprise Account Executive, Go1
- Amanda Nolen | Co-founder, NilesNolen
- Andrew Jacobs | Learning Strategist for 5App
- Laura Walker | Talent Development Specialist, Hemsley Fraser
- Theresa Cook | Global Talent Development Program Manager, TikTok
- Peter Sheppard | Head of Global Learning & Development Ecosystem, Ericsson
- Brian Murphy | Senior Director, Employee Skilling, Microsoft
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Throughout the two days, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with your fellow CLOs
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential and collaborative. That means you have the opportunity to discuss the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.