Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Event Chair: David Watkins | Senior Vice President, Group Talent, Transformation & Engagement, Oerlikon
- Kehinde Oluwo | Head of Organisational Effectiveness, Diageo
- Rosemary Hoskins | Global Capability Lead, AstraZeneca
- Nick Ramsay | Enterprise Account Executive, Go1
- Ollie Browning | VP of Sales EMEA, Go1
- Kelly Palmer | Chief Learning and Talent Officer, Degreed
- Donna Warrener | Learning & Development Director, Lloyd’s Register
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Expert-led case studies
- Peer coaching, collaborative problem-solving sessions
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.