Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures London, October, 2023.
At this learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘High quality input and debate. Good balance of topics that felt highly relevant, so much so you wanted to be in every breakout’ - Head of Learning & Development, Leeds Building Society
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Kimo Kippen | Aloha Learning Advisors | Former CLO, Hilton
- Peter Sheppard | Head of Global L&D Ecosystem | Ericsson
- Brian Murphy | Senior Director, Employee Skilling | Microsoft
- Joe Tidman | Head of Learning & Development | Johnson Matthey
- Laura Walker | Talent Development Specialist | Hemsley Fraser
- Marianne Schenk | Executive Director of Leadership | Julius Baer
- Trudie Adcock | Global Enterprise Learning Director | AstraZeneca
- Dr. Hendrik Dietrich | Learning Expert | getAbstract
- Caroline Chipperfield | Director, Leadership Development & Delivery | NHS
- Sarah Henson | Senior Behavioural Scientist | CoachHub
- Patricia McEvoy | Director, People Development | EY
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.