Learning Futures London, Executive Knowledge Exchange
We are thrilled to bring you together once more at the Shell offices in London for an engaging, enlightening two days of in-depth conversation. Free for senior executives in the L&D space, this is your chance to come together with a small group of your peers and discuss your goals, and your challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘High quality input and debate. Good balance of topics that felt highly relevant, so much so you wanted to be in every breakout’ - Head of Learning & Development, Leeds Building Society
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Dr. Nigel Paine | Co-Presenter, Learning Now TV | Former Head of People Development, BBC
- Phoebe Garfinkel | Head of HR, UK | AstraZeneca
- Anna Matthews | Global Head of Learning & Development | MSC Cruises
- Simon Gibson | Global Head of Learning & Development | Marks and Spencer
- Patrick Diaz Miholic | Global Head of Learning & Effectiveness | GroupM
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.
Check out highlights from when iVentiv's L&D community came together at the Shell HQ in 2019 in this video: