Learning Futures New York, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format. MetLife will be hosting the conversation at their iconic HQ on Park Avenue, at the invitation of Chief Learning Officer Chris Smart, with every session designed to be interactive and conversational.
Even in a city of stunning skyscrapers, the MetLife building is iconic. Completed in 1962, it sits atop the railroad tracks leading into Grand Central Station. With over 2.4million square feet of office space as well, it’s also one of New York’s most important business spaces.
‘The iVentiv model works so well. An innovative way of learning while networking with colleagues from other businesses and building meaningful relationships.’ - Executive Leadership, General Electric
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Jonathan Donner | Former Unilever, UN World Food Programme, Amazon
- Jennifer Budveit | Head of Global Learning & Development | Tiffany & Co.
- Jay Moore | Global Learning & Culture Leader | GE Crotonville
- Debra Hamilton | Director, Leadership & Talent Development | Exact Sciences
- Chris Smart | Chief Learning Officer | MetLife
- Susan Podlogar | EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) | MetLife
- Philip Morrissey | AVP, Enterprise Learning Solutions | MetLife
- Jeff Orlando | VP, Global Talent Development & Culture | Medtronic
- Sachin Jain | Managing Director & Global Head of Talent | Citi
- Sean Hudson | Global Head of Learning & Development & VP, Digital | Pfizer
- Sharon Olivier | Faculty in Leadership Development | Hult EF Corporate Education
- Kristen Howe | Chief Product Officer | Linkage
- Phil Rhodes | Head of Learning & Leadership Development | WM
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.