Learning Futures New York, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Citi - one of the most recognizable companies in the world, and third largest banking institution in the US - will be hosting this event for the second time, and we're thrilled to be back at the corporate Headquarters in New York City. At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
'I had a wonderful two days in NYC investing in my own development at the iVentiv Learning Futures event. I met wonderful colleagues from around the world, had many meaningful conversations and took away so many nuggets about the learning and talent management field. Great event!' - Chief Learning & Development Officer, Fulton Bank
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Dr. Nigel Paine | Co-Presenter, Learning Now TV | Former Head of People Development, BBC
- Deborah Wilson | Global Head of Talent Development | Shutterstock
- Kimberly Newkirk | VP Chief Learning and Talent Officer | Liberty Mutual Group
- Susan Horton | VP, Senior Director, Enterprise Learning & Development | Liberty Mutual Group
- Jennifer Budveit | Head of Global Learning & Development | Tiffany & Co.
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.