Learning Futures Paris, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free in-person event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior L&D executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Event Chair: Kimo Kippen, Founder, Aloha Learning Advisors (former CLO, Hilton)
Attendance is exclusive to C-suite executives, with a maximum of 40 participants. Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
- Elissa Bassi | Global People Development & Learning Director, L'Oreal
- Xavier Durochat | Head of Learning & Development - Group Strategy Orientations & Learning Transformation (New Ways of Learning), BNP Paribas
- Marcela Sampaio | Group Head of Learning and Diversity, Stellantis
- Evgeny Lukin | Head of Learning and Development, JLL
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with your fellow CLOs
- 1-2-1 meetings
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 90%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.