Learning Futures Paris, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free learning and development event for senior executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘I really enjoyed my first iVentiv event, so much more powerful than other similar events due to the different activities which were organised to create a dynamic session’ - Head of Learning and Development, Louis Vuitton
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Charles Jennings | Co-Founder | 70:20:10 Institute
- Bérengère Pele | Directrice Programmes Academy Groupe / L&D Director | Sopra Steria
- Navarun Bhattacharya | Global Head of Learning & Talent Product | Amazon Web Services
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for Chief Learning Officers and senior L&D leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.