Learning Futures Seattle, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free Learning and Development event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format. This will be our first time running an event in Washington State and we are excited to have you with us.
‘iVentiv events are something I consistently prioritize over other events. The team is absolutely outstanding, from planning and organizing to executing a flawless experience' - Managing Director Global Leadership and Performance Solutions, Citi
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Karen Kocher | Global General Manager, Talent & Learning Experiences & Workforce of the Future | Microsoft
- Abhijit Bhaduri | General Manager, Learning & Development | Microsoft
- Kevin Oakes | CEO | i4cp
- Kirsten Aranda Schwab | Chief Learning Officer | Boeing
- Manasi Mankame Joshi | Senior Director, Learning & Development | Expedia
- Tiffany Poeppelman | Director, Career Development | LinkedIn
- Sharon Olivier | Senior Faculty in Leadership Development | Hult International Business School
- Dr. Hendrik Dietrich | Learning Expert | getAbstract
- Trish Uhl | Director, Learning Enablement & Innovation | Edward Jones
- Anne Taite Vogeleer | General Manager | Hult EF Corporate Education
- Gregory Wilton | Director of Branch Learning & Development | Edward Jones
- Ben Betts | CEO | Learning Pool
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of L&D
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost L&D experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.