Learning Futures Sydney, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free in-person event, discuss the future of Learning and Development with senior executives at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities. With a mix of group discussions, peer coaching exercises, and expert-led workshops, iVentiv offers genuine interaction for a truly relevant learning experience.
Event Chair: Dr Nigel Paine | Co-Presenter, Learning Now TV and Former Head of People Development, BBC
- Laura Staples | Head of People & Performance, Laminex Australia
- Tani Jacobi | Head of People, Experience & Development, Cotton On Group
- Craig Godbeer, Director, Capability & Talent | Optus
- Melisa Waters | Group Director, Talent & Capability | Worley
- Martha Forfolias | Group Leadership Development & Talent Programs Director | Worley
- Sue Osborne | Head of Learning, FOODSTUFFS North Island
- Kirsty Charlton | Head of Talent Management & Organisational Development (ANZ) | PepsiCo
- Maryna Matthew | Head of Learning & Transformation | Novartis
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.