Learning Futures USA, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
Join thought leaders and senior executives from across North America to discuss and define the future of learning and development at iVentiv’s Learning Futures USA Virtual Knowledge Exchange. Unlike traditional ‘sit and listen’ webinars, with iVentiv you’ll be an active participant in every session.
Event Chair: Jonathan Donner | Former CLO, Unilever, Consultant
- Kim Glover | Director Innovative Learning & Knowledge Management, TechnipFMC
- Elizabeth Greene | Director, Organizational Learning and Development, Lam Research
- Steve Dineen | Founder and President, Fuse Universal
- Laurie Rebholz | Head of Global Leadership & Performance Solutions, CitiGroup
Throughout the free event, you’ll enjoy:
- Collaborative discussions with the group about the latest innovations
- Networking sessions
- Dedicated innovation workshops
Every iVentiv event is led by you. Topics are shaped around your interests and priorities, with conversational sessions focused on helping you identify new trends and take away real-world examples.
Participants will be responsible for L&D at leading multinational organisations. Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.