Talent Management Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
The iVentiv Talent Management Europe Virtual Knowledge Exchange will bring together Heads of Talent from across Europe to discuss and define the future of Talent Management.
At this free event, you can join event chair Christophe Vanden Eede (Global Head of TM, ING) and a range of senior Talent Management leaders in a unique interactive format. Every iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
Throughout the day, you will participate in conversations including:
- The Future of Talent | Christophe Vanden Eede, Global Head of TM, ING
- Preparing for the Talent Competition using Data Analytics | David Allen, Research Environment Professor, Warwick Business School
- Beyond Box-Ticking – Building Inclusive Behaviours to Foster a Culture of Belonging | Matthew Farmer, Managing Director & Founder, Emerging World
- Cultural Transformation through 'Ericsson on the Move' | Selina Millstam, Vice President & Head of Talent Management, Ericsson
- Talent Management to Reinforce Talent Culture | Laura Castagna, Head of Global Talent Management, Eurofins
- How To Enable An Ecosystem Of Talent Mobility | Allan Ang, Estée Lauder
Bring your goals and your challenges. Network with your peers and leave with new ideas to support you and your organisation.
Attendance is limited to small groups of Chief Talent Officers at companies with more than 100,000 employees. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Talent Management.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Talent Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.