Talent Management Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
At this free online event, discuss your goals and challenges with senior Talent Management executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
'Simply invigorating to be at the iVentiv Learning Futures exchange - sharing insights on how we aim to democratise learning at Novo Nordisk and hearing ideas and challenges from other L&D Heads passionate about people development and building skills for the future!' - Global Head of Learning & Development, Novo Nordisk
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
Priya Shahane | Former Global Head of Executive Talent & Career Management | AXA
- Lara Dakwar | Global Head of Talent, Learning & Development | AXA XL
- Sankalp Sharma | Head of Global Talent Management | AEGON
- Chiara Palazzi | Project Director, Global Talent Management & Organizational Development | Sandoz
- Chiara Madrone | Global Talent & Performance Director | Sodexo
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of Talent Management
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost Talent experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.