Talent Management USA East, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
The need for Talent Management heads to create a culture of inclusion and innovation has never been greater. At iVentiv’s Talent Management USA East Virtual Knowledge Exchange, you can learn how your peers are facing up to these challenges in 2022.
Chair: Karen Kocher, Global GM, Talent & Learning Experiences & Workforce of the Future, Microsoft
Theme: The Empowerment of Talent
Confirmed Sessions and Faclitators:
- Workforce of the Future | Angela Feigl, DigitAll 360
- Getting to a Surplus Position in Succession | Susie McNamara, Vice President, Talent, Fortive
- Effective Strategy in a Competitive Talent Marketplace | Marie-Claire Barker, Global Chief Talent Officer, Edelman
- Cultural Transformation Journey: The PepsiCo Way | Sachin Jain, Senior Director, Global Talent Management, PepsiCo
- 5 Traits of a Healthy Leader | Dr Bob Rosen, The Healthy Leader
- The Future of Work | Karen Kocher, Microsoft
When you attend, you’ll collaborate with your peers to discuss and define the future of Talent Management in interactive conversations, networking sessions and dedicated innovation workshops. Unlike traditional ‘sit and listen’ webinars, with iVentiv you’ll be an active participant in every session.
Participants will be responsible for talent at leading multinational organisations. Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered almost 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 92%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Heads of Talent can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.