Talent Management Zurich, Executive Knowledge Exchange
At this free event, discuss the future of Talent Management with senior Talent professionals at leading multinational organisations (average 100,000 employees) in a unique interactive format.
Event Chair: Kimo Kippen | Aloha Learning Advisors (former CLO, Hilton)
- Audrey Clegg | Global Head of Talent, Coca-Cola HBC
- Christophe Vanden Eede | Global Head of Talent Management, ING Group
- Adeline Looi | Global Head of Integrated Leadership Development, Nestlé
- Vera Lehmann | Global Head of Talent, Leadership & Organisational Development, Fresenius Kabi
Every iVentiv event is led by you, with collaborative sessions organised around your interests and priorities.
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- In-depth discussions on the future of Talent Management
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, attendance is free for senior Talent leaders. Register today to avoid disappointment.