Talent Management Zürich, Executive Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Talent Management Zürich, January, 2024.
iVentiv are thrilled to be hosted by Hult EF Corporate Education at their Zürich Headquarters for this session. We are excited to return to the former Swiss Stock Exchange building, known locally as the Neue Börse, which is one of the most impressive buildings in the city, with stunning views, a beautiful roof terrace, and countless works of art on display.
Here, you'll have the opportunity to discuss your goals and challenges with senior executives at leading multinational organisations in a unique conversational format.
‘A great mix of specialists, consultants, HR professionalists - all eager to share relevant insights to elevate the HR Function and to support our businesses!' - Group Head of Talent Acquisition & Talent Management, Zurich Insurance Group
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Kate Evans | Chief People Officer | Norton Rose Fulbright
- Marcia Ayacaba | Director, Talent Development & Head of the Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Committee | WNS Denali
- Isabel Imhof | Global Head of Talent, VP | Sonova
- Steffen Straub | VP, Global Talent Management | Harman International
- David Watkins | SVP, Group Talent, Transformation & Engagement | Oerlikon
- Claire Garry | Global Head of Talent, Performance Development & Equality, Diversity & Inclusion | Swarovski
- Tim Sharp, Global Head of Talent; L&D, TM & TA, Takeda
- Monika Pietrzyk | VP, Leadership, Talent Development, Recruitment & Schaeffler Academy Europe | Schaeffler Technologies
Get real value for your time, network, and learn from your peers. Throughout the two days, you’ll enjoy:
- Peer coaching and collaborative problem-solving sessions
- Dedicated time for networking
- Expert-led workshops on the future of Talent Management
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events around the world, with an all-time event satisfaction score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our Advisory Board includes some of the world’s foremost Talent experts.
Thanks to the support of our event partners, this event is free to attend for senior leaders at multinational companies. Register today to avoid disappointment.