Learning Futures Europe, Virtual Knowledge Exchange
Registration for this event is now closed. Please Click here to save your space for Learning Futures Europe, October, 2023.
At this free online event for senior learning and development executives at leading multinational organisations, discuss your goals and challenges in a unique conversational format.
‘Thank you iVentiv team for pulling together a very insightful and self-reflecting two days - a really good investment of my time [...] informal, enjoyable and very well organised. Can’t wait to reconnect soon!’ - VP, Learning & Development, Sage
An iVentiv Knowledge Exchange is the only event that offers genuine interactive discussions and peer-led feedback, specific to you and your challenges. When you attend, you’ll join a maximum of 40 attendees, with 100,000 employees on average.
- Jean-Roch Houllier | International Learning & Digital Director Safran University, Safran
- Thierry Bonetto | Founder & Senior Advisor, Learning Futures
- Catherine Cape | Global Head of Learning | Deutsche Bank
- Navarun Bhattacharya | Global Head of Learning & Talent Product | Amazon Web Services
As always, iVentiv will focus on building an interactive environment for you to learn, connect and develop with each other. Throughout the day, you will enjoy:
- Networking sessions with other attendees
- In-depth workshops on the future of L&D
- Open conversations on topics of your choosing
All iVentiv events are experiential, with small groups. That means you have the opportunity to learn the most up-to-date and cutting-edge information directly from the most senior and knowledgeable professionals in Learning and Development.
Since 2008, iVentiv has delivered more than 200 events online and around the world, with an all-time event score of over 91%. More than half of the Forbes Global 2000 companies regularly join us, and our partners are award-winning disruptors in the industry.
Thanks to the fantastic support of our sponsors, Chief Learning Officers can join us for free. Register today to avoid disappointment.